Got a lot on your mind? Feeling heavy with negative emotions?
No worries, we can all release negative emotions and raise our vibes in very little time.
Often times, a few minutes is all it takes to release negativity. This includes letting go of thoughts that don’t serve you to releasing festering emotions.
So no more excuses for not having enough time to take care of you.
Here are a four effective ways to release negativity and boost your energetic wellness:
- Sweat it out: It may be cold outside be even going for a brisk walk can make all the difference!
- Cry it out: Let go of the self-judgement. You are not a baby and crying is therapy for the soul!
- Talk it out: When we speak our truth, we feel more aligned and authentic!
- Write it out: Journaling helps to get our thoughts out on paper and gain clarity!
Got something to say? Let it out, girl!
Yes, clear that throat chakra by speaking your truth.
Consider submitting a guest article to be posted on Silver Lined Days!
We focus on providing meaningful content centered on mind, body, and spiritual wellness.
We are passionate about helping women raise their vibrations and simply live a happier life. Thus, Silver Lined Days is not a platform to sell your products/services.
If selected, you may be invited for an opportunity for a monthly column at Silver Lined Days.
Before you submit, can you answer “yes” to these questions:
- If a million women saw one of your articles, would the world be a better place?
- Is the article something you would you share if you found it online? Would your friends share it?
- Please use spell check and check your grammar.
- Article should be at least 500 words.
- Content must be new and original (not previously published). You may publish the article once your article goes live on Silver Lined Days. If you submit a post, do not submit it elsewhere at the same time. Once published, we cannot delete articles.
- Article can include no links to the writer’s website (link in bio is fine).
- Include your bio. (2-3 sentences and feel free to include a link to your site or social media sites if you would like).
- We currently are not putting up profile photos. Feel free to write anonymously using a pseudonym if you wish.
- Please submit your article and title directly in the body of your email, no attachments needed.
- Email your article to EveSengkeo@SilverLinedDays.com
Due to the high volume of emails, we will get back to you within 48-hours.
We pre-schedule about a month ahead and will inform you when your post will go live.
If you do not hear back from us after 48-hours, please understand we were not able to use your article.
We reserve the right to make minor edits. Since your guest article is not sponsored content, Silver Lined Days reserves the right to take out links that appear to be sponsored/advertising.
-Your personal story: setbacks, comebacks and any lessons learned in between! We love hearing about the silver linings of life!
-Spiritual: Share your spiritual side because there’s more to life than this, right? What’s the meaning of your life? Why do you do what you do?
-Balance: self-care, finding work life balance
-Reiki, yoga, meditation, mindfulness tips
-Confidence: How to build our confidence and stay strong and powerful women!
-Features of everyday women: Share about a friend or any woman who is doing amazing things in her work and life.
-For more topics, consider our website categories are: Holistic Wellness, Energy Healing, Manifest Mindset, Career Clarity, Relationship Rescue
Looking forward to reading your article!