In today’s fast-past world, it can be tough to achieve work life balance with a busy lifestyle. Some days, it can feel like various stressors are coming at us from all different angles! So how does a busy gal gain a sense of peace and balance?
As you may know, there is a direct connection between your body and mind as it relates to your overall wellness. We store feelings and emotions in our bodies. When these feelings and emotions fester they can lead to unhappiness and illnesses.
Thus, issues that are not dealt with but locked away may cause physical and emotional damage as the body, mind, and spirit is out of balance.
Through the art of focusing we can communicate with our higher self to release the blockages and destructive emotions. Peace, balance and holistic wellness follows.
Learning to communicate and understand your body, mind, and spirit is essential for your overall happiness. This is where Reiki can help you do just that…
Most times we focus on tackling our challenges on a physical, emotional, and mental level. Rarely do we approach our problems from an energetic angle.
Incorporating Reiki energy healing into your routine can make all the difference in busting through stubborn blocks!
There’s been a lot of hype around the health benefits of Reiki energy healing despite the holistic practice having been around for centuries. In fact, Reiki has been covered quite a bit in mainstream media, from Newsweek, The Drs, Oprah, and even Vanity Fair.
As various mainstream media has covered Reiki, many have wondered if energy healing is effective. Well, here’s what I know to be true.
Years ago, I went through a series of personal and professional life crises.
Though most would describe me as an upbeat and down-to-earth gal, deep down, I was miserable. I tried everything but kept feeling overwhelmed and hopeless. In the midst of anxiety and bouts of depression, I kept changing jobs, moving locations…yet nothing seemed to work.
Here’s what happened at one of my lowest points…
Broke up with a guy that I was set on marrying…couldn’t stand my office job and cried myself to sleep on Friday nights because I dreaded Mondays…had a falling out with my best friend…and a meltdown in front of a manager…unfortunately, the list goes on.
Life was chaotic but that didn’t mean I had to stay at rock bottom.
For months, I worked with various energy healers and yoga mentors to clear blocks holding me back from tapping into my intuition. The clarity and insight I gained felt drastic once I faced my mental and emotional blocks.
I ended my work contract overseas and got on the airplane to move back to the US. Within 24 hours of landing, I bought my condo and car.
Yes…from the airport, to the hotel, then my realtor’s office, into the realtor’s car, viewed the condo, 20-minutes later, put down the offer. Next morning, I bought the Prius! Oh yeah, after getting unstuck, I met the man of my dreams less than a month later.
That well over 3 years ago and I still have no buyers remorse on the car, condo, and am still madly in love with my Mr. Right! How did I make such large purchases in such a short amount of time with so much confidence and clarity? And so quickly?
Most times we manifest breakthroughs by tackling our challenges on a physical, emotional, and mental level. Rarely do we look at how to take on life challenges on the energetic level.
Don’t get me wrong, I stand by meditations, visualizations, journaling, and exercising as effective healing techniques that can feed the soul. In my experience, Reiki energy healing greatly complements all these helpful holistic practices.
Based on the law of attraction, when we raise our energetic vibrations, we are able to attract who and what we want into our lives.
Reiki energy healing works with the law of attraction to clear blocks and enhance your energetic health. Being consistent in incorporating energy work into your daily routine is key to boosting your vibrations.
Why? The key to getting to where you want to go in your personal and professional life is to be in alignment with the vibrational frequency of where you want to be.
In today’s nonstop world, Reiki energy healing can help bring awareness, stress relief, and balance into our busy lifestyles. Reiki energy balances the chakras, or subtle frequencies, of an individual’s energetic body.
More people around the world are beginning to pursue Reiki treatments for their health, finances, relationships, careers, pets and so forth.
Celebrity health expert Dr. Oz suggests Reiki to many clients who wish to lose weight to those who are simply pursuing a healthy lifestyle.
Dr. Oz stated: “We are embarking on this whole new vista of opportunities. It broadens dramatically the spectrum of where we might be able to go in our bodies.”
Accordingly, Reiki is often used to enhance the effectiveness of various healing modalities. The healing energy will go where it is needed and do what is needed to facilitate shifts and natural healing.
Overall, Reiki energy will go where it is needed and do what is needed to allow for change on its own. Here are 6 simple ways to apply Reiki into your busy lifestyle….day or night!
1. Meditation: Visualize healing positive Reiki energy flowing through your chakras. Don’t have time to find stillness? No worries! Remember, even one-minute of mediation can make a huge difference in your day!
2. Mantra: Say the 5 Reiki principles out loud as your morning affirmations. Doing so helps to not only set the intention for the day, but also keeps the mind focused. After all, energy flows where the mind goes!
3. Home: For each room, visualize positive Reiki energy flowing through to clear the space. Maintaining a clean environment will also help to unclutter not only on the physical, but also mental and emotional level too!
4. Work: Send Reiki to your desk, chair, computer, etc. You can also draw the Reiki symbols under each object. Otherwise, simply intoning the Reiki symbols before you begin your work day can help energy to flow as well!
5. Food: Place your hands over a meal you are about to consume to channel positive Reiki energy. When we cook our meals, the energetic vibrations of the ingredients can decrease quite a bit. Thus, some people will Reiki their cooked food, especially after microwaving a meal.
6. Sleep: Having trouble sleeping at night? Practice Reiki self-treatment before going to bed for better sleep quality. Waking up in the middle of the night? Practice the Reiki hand positions to channel Reiki energy to help you fall back asleep.
Remember, there is not just one way to incorporate Reiki techniques into your busy lifestyle. You are only limited by your imagination!
Interested in learning more Reiki energy healing tips to incorporate throughout your busy day?